Something for everyone
Great outdoor play spaces, indoor activities and real brain-food offer families and children hours of fun at The Kodja Place:
- Visit the Kodj Gallery and Storyplace to:
- be detectives and solve the ‘Mystery Objects Trail’ and find the missing Black Cockatoos
- make a rubbing of three native animals’ tracks
- weld in the farm workshop to make sparks fly!
- explore the school bus and find the flashing lights and more
- watch over 20 short videos
- steer the blue ute, KO 3046
- browse delightful photos and stories of country childhoods and school journeys
- find out how Noongar families felt about life on the Reserve
- The Australian Rose Maze and Yoondi’s Mia Mia are perfect for games of hide and seek. In the Maze, climb the sheep yards and try the stone and log seats. Discover the eleven mosaics along the paths, which are part of the Three Women’s Stories.
- Gather the family at the Three Women’s Pillars, beside the highway, and trace the women’s storylines through the Kodj Gallery to the Australian Rose Maze.
For a special family experience, book Jack’s Indigenous Tours to share billy milo and damper and a tour of The Kodja Place, hosted by Indigenous-Noongar Elder Jack Cox.